22 February 2006

CrossNews debuts

I am pleased to announce my new podcast, CrossNews, is now available for free subscription, online streaming, or download. Hosted by PCN, The Podcaster News Network, you can visit the show here or you can paste this RSS feed into your podcatcher:

http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/cross_news.xml

CrossNews is a twice-weekly roundup in five minutes of Christian news from around the world. I read the newsfeeds, pick up on stories I find interesting, and highlight them briefly in the show. The show notes contain links to find the full story at its original source. Thanks to Charlie Cannings in Harare for helping me with the sig music. I am sure the flow and design of the show will develop as I get better at it, but go have a listen, and let me know what you think.

No comments: