2 February 2006

Interesting new study results

Rose sent me this in an email today: Scientist, Dr Horatio Mendoza from the Univesity of Beunos Aires, Argentina, has apparantly published results from a four year longitudinal study of several thousand frequent computer users, and has discovered that people with insufficient sexual activity in their lives tend to read blog posts with their hand still on the mouse.

Don't bother taking your hand off your mouse it's too late...... as for me, I shall enjoy finding out what Rose would like to do about the situation.

4 comments:

Dirk said...

I'd be interested to know his methodology. Also what constitutes 'insufficient'.
I tend to agree with him, though, my hand never leaves the mouse.

leah said...

Too funny!
Love your comment at the end!
Just noticed you are in SA. I came over there in 2001. Traveled and sang in churches and school!
I loved SA.
Blessings!
leah
www.joyfulsoundrecords.com

Ms J said...

hahhahaha...now u just made my favourite past time sound rather SAD!

may i ask what the other hand does?

Titania said...

HAHAHAHA it's normal... or else the mouse might run away... ;)
Best greetings from Portugal!