13 March 2007

Great Cabin Crew on Emirates


Cabin Crew onboard Emirates Air from Joburg to Dubai 08 March 2007

Here is a picture of the cabin crew who fussed over me on my birthday. It all started when I cheekily asked one of them if I might have a better seat seeing it was my birthday (I was secretly hoping for much bigger seat, sleeper chair ... but the senior stewardess explained to me it was worth more than her job to do that). They found me a great bulkhead seat with lots of legroom but the entertainment screen would not stay up. Neither did the one in the seat next to that one. So they moved me right to the back of the plane, and made sure I was well taken care of. The cake and coffee in a previous picture came from First Class, and they giggled as they did their best to write 'Happy 50th Birthday' from sachets of strawberry jam. And when they suddenly all gathered around and sang happy birthday in whispers, I was grinning from ear to ear. Thanks again EK, it was fun.

No comments: