15 December 2007

Lovely weather we are having ...

Photo credit: Accuweather
http://photo.accuweather.com/photogallery/content/varioussizes.aspx?pid=23314&partner=accuweather


Accuweather is something Rose and I use daily (hey maybe the Brit preoccupation with the weather is already rubbing off on us). Apart from simply looking at the website, we also consume Accuweather data on our mobile phones, wifi connected PDA and even as an RSS stream somewhere. We mostly look for local Worthing weather of course, but we also keep track of the weather the rest of our family is enjoying or enduring, in the USA, Australia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, etc.

Anyway, this picture caught my imagination today - not sure I would like to be caught in one of those, but I think I would definitely like to see one ... from a distance!





No comments: