30 August 2006

Containing ourselves




Durban harbour Felixstowe harbour

Our home is at a high level of organised pandemonium this week, as we move closer and closer to Thursday (tomorrow) when the packers arrive, and Friday when our container gets filled and shipped to Durban, to Felixstow, and finally to Worthing. We are told the MSC vessel, the MSC Florida, will carry the container. Actually, we are doing quite well, all things considered. Rose amazes me with her methodical ways. I think we have finally learned how to actually throw the rubbish away, and give things we don't need to people who do. It is almost midnight, and there are probably a couple of hours of work left for tonight. Sleep comes on Saturday ... maybe!

1 comment:

Flame Lilly said...

Congratulations on the move! Thats so exciting! My sister and her family arrive in California on Nov 1st! I forget if I told you the funny way I came across your blog, and THEN to find out that we're related! I'm Graham and Beulah McGuinness' youngest! I don't know how we're related, but we are!! All the best to you and Rose on your relocation!!! Some other time I'll share how I found this!!!!