Many of our problems come from within our own minds. They aren’t caused by events, bad luck, or other people. We cause them through our own poor mental habits. Here are 10 habits you should set aside right away to free yourself from the many problems each one will be causing you.
- Stop jumping to conclusions.
- Don’t dramatize.
- Don’t invent rules.
- Avoid stereotyping or labeling people or situations.
- Quit being a perfectionist.
- Don’t over-generalise.
- Don’t take things so personally.
- Don’t assume your emotions are trustworthy.
- Don’t let life get you down.
- Don’t hang on to the past.
Original & most practical article at LifeHack: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-virtually-instant-ways-to-improve-your-life.html