8 April 2009

Change Management


I attended the first of two days on a Change Management course in Brighton today, through a company called Silicon Beach Training. It feels a little strange being back in business courses after so many years doing courses that relate to ministry and vocation. We ended up today starting on something new to me: force field analysis.

It's all interesting and useful training - although I can't help but keep thinking that much to managing change depends on honesty in relationships and clarity in communicating. But then, what do I know! The theory, and the many practical exercises we are doing are good for the old brain and helpful in exercising thinking I had all but forgotten about.

1 comment:

heather buckley said...

Thanks very much for the Silicon Beach Training mention, would be good to hear how you are getting on.